Friday, March 7, 2008

Army of Two

Playing this game now and I am surprised that I am enjoying it so damn much. I almost let this game go walking right on by but decided to give it a chance. I have to say that even though the game does have its flaws I am still having a blast with it and I am totally glad I picked it up.

My only true issue with the game is its online play, its easy enough to invite a friend and blow shit up together but as soon as a match ends the game completely dumps the room out and sends all participants back to the games main menu. Now, I don't know much about you but when I am playing with my buddies I definitely plan on rumbling more than one round so the game leaves me no choice but to constantly invite people over and over and over again. I just would like to know what the fuck EA was thinking when they decided to make their servers run this way... good job assholes, nice way to fuck up an other wise fun game.

No comments: